Thursday, September 17, 2009

About Me

Hi, my name is Melvin Chauca, but my close friends call me Twin. I was born and raised in Queens, New York, I'm also part Ecuadorian and proud of it. I'm a cool person once you get to know me. I like to hang out with my friends, party, listen to all type of music and play tackle football every Sunday. For me it's all about having a good time, life is short.
I work at a company called Bed Bath and Beyond for four years, as a sales associate, stockroom and cashier. I'm currently attending LaGuardia Community College, my major is liberal arts. My goal is to get my Associates Degree and right after that transfer to another college. For now I'm still undecided in what I want to major in, but I'm thinking about becoming a Correctional Officer or a Social Worker. I have made many errors in my past and I've learned that it's never to late to fix things, that is why I am dedicating myself and time to my education. Well, as you see I'm a person who has a lot of goals and with all my hard work I will achieve. Everyone can reach their goals, its all about dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment